SUDAN FLYING HIGH OVER THE SKY
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

UNHCR and UN just WC 4 europe union and swiss

اذهب الى الأسفل

UNHCR and UN just WC 4 europe union and swiss Empty UNHCR and UN just WC 4 europe union and swiss

مُساهمة من طرف Admin الأحد يناير 27, 2008 11:44 pm

I started writing when i was young and i found most of the people they don't like the truth.i just writing here now in Switzerland because i want to be able to clean the dust and darkness of history and truth ,i am going make them seem or looking like Gold shining under the SUN shining.
YOU should know some of the false document done bye the pad people holding the name of my stat and the name of my country already using bye other people even not from SUDAN,they passed with successfully under the law of EUROPE UNION and SWITZERLAND.I think the people working in the country know that quite well now but while those people we talking about get positive when they applied for resettlement under Europe union or Switzerland refugee and humanitarian resettlement program.they just give us negative.while all the people came from ERITREA,ETHIOPIA and most of the people came from SOMALIA inter my country SUDAN and they already have positive there after they applied for resettlement under SUDAN REFUGEE and humanitarian resettlement program in Sudan.and any where they doing the same thing and always they get positive (Egypt,Syria,Jordan,Lebanon Libya,Turkey,Greece and Italy),I THINK now they have very good exp.... about what they will saying and got positive.BUT ABOUT US SUDANESE as i know we are poor and simple people just we saying what happened with us no more with honesty and straightly that why the EUROPE PEOPLE giving us always negative,WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?,because we don't no howwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww telling the lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.and all they said SUDAN have peace and you can living in others stats(Khartoum,....).if we saying OK,than why they don't saying the same thing for the other people or sending them back to the SUDAN or the other country that already they had her document,all i can saying here,we are SUDANESE people here in SWITZERLAND and EUROPE looks like the BIRDS with broken WINGS.
we will meet
ebnalsudan
Admin
Admin
Admin

عدد الرسائل : 156
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/01/2008

https://orab.yoo7.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى