SUDAN FLYING HIGH OVER THE SKY
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

4who`s we killing the flowers

اذهب الى الأسفل

4who`s we killing the flowers Empty 4who`s we killing the flowers

مُساهمة من طرف Admin الأربعاء فبراير 13, 2008 4:14 pm

valentine`s the day of love in the time of war.
i am going asking you here,do you like the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????!!!!!!!!!.
if your answer ,NO,than OK we finished here.no more question.and all i can saying already you don`t have kindly heart,because,who`s have merciful inside her
heart is not possible cutting the flowers.yes ,we can smelling it touch it and kissing it but killing it noooooooooo,no,no,nooooooo.also we can saying looking at her we means the flowers.. would you like
it?it`s very very very hard to find the good things without someone of your family or friends or from all over the world just only one honesty and serious to guide you the way.i am going to saying the money you spending or you giving for that people for killing the flowers...is already somebody else need it for food or water,medicine.also you can share it for building houses for poor people ,hospitals and the schools.i am not in rushing off telling you,the young,adults and all the world that i feeling they are began walking slowly in the negative way all the things its almost very same.i know that you are happy and in full healths but i am going asking you what about your day and how is going with you? i am sure it going OK and every things easy and normally but what do you think about the people and kids in the war area or in the country have war,killing,politic and economic.i am going tell you the day there going or looking much...much....much longer.. more than you and me thinking.i know the flowers it nice and with spectacular landscape and attractive also she can give us smell of verses and fresh but i suggesting to walk with me and 4get her and sending the money for who`s need it.please don't inclined your head,i`d like for you to meet them.i don't often talking in this way but now i am sure some kids need us and our helping.some kids need schools,hospital,water and food.can you come with us?for take into their own hands to the right way?.at last who`s have Brain and Clever just he can ........

ebnalsudan
Admin
Admin
Admin

عدد الرسائل : 156
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/01/2008

https://orab.yoo7.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى